Thursday 26 June 2014

Therm Line II

Description manufacturer:
Therm Line ® II is a composition of natural bioactive ingredients with synergetic effect, such as the extract of bitter orange, green tea extract, guarana, supporting a beautiful figure, fat metabolism and weight control.

Composition:
green tea extract, guarana extract, bitter orange extract, L-carnitine tartrate, L-tyrosine, caffeine, cellulose bulking agent - microcrystalline, magnesium stearate - anti-caking agent, capsule (gelatin - shell component, coloring: E171).

We test FROM 04/03/2013

I bought the pack of 60 capsules at the pharmacy Super Pharm for 40.99 zł. I take one tablet in the morning and one in the evening. Since I am rather skeptical about dropping pounds without effort, Therm Line treat more as a supplement - while I am also on a diet of 500 (details here) and I exercise a lot. Therefore not be able to describe how much I lost by the same tablet. However, after finishing packing I'll report the operation of the TL ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment